Main Bar


click thumbnail to enlarge
Just beyond the stairs, through the marble archway from which George Washington surveys all who enter and down three marble steps, one finds an oak paneled room that continues to serve its original purpose of providing liquid refreshment to our guests. Originally, and euphemistically, called The Café, this room was substantially redecorated during the 1902 renovation and is a true Edwardian club room.